- Privacy Notice
Type of Information BeautyStore4u.co.uk Collects
We may collect the following information from you through submission of information on our website's Contact page:
- Your name;
- Your contact information such as your email address;
- Details of your enquiry.
We also use Google Analytics to collect various data about the user. These data are mainly used by BeautyStore4u.co.uk to optimize the website and to monitor the effectiveness of our website for marketing purposes. Google Analytics stores the following non-personal information:
- Time of visit to our website;
- Pages visited and the amount of time the user spent on each page/visit;
- The type of operating system, and some software settings;
- The type of browser the visitor to our website used;
- The referring website (for instance, if you visit the site via Google, the search term will be stored.
- The IP address of the user or the host/domain name as well as the following:
a. The Internet connection speed;
b. The geographic location data.
c. The hostname.
We use permanent cookies to recognize you on your next visit. Furthermore, we use Google Analytics.
Cookies enable us to collect information about the use of our services and to improve and adapt to the needs of our visitors. Our cookies provide information related to personal identification. They are also used to process your order correctly.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites that may be of interest to you, the visitor. But once you click on these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over the contents and claims made by the other websites. Consequently, we cannot be held responsible for your protection and/or the privacy of any information which you might provide while visiting those websites because those websites are not governed by our privacy statement. Therefore, you should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement that applies to the websites in question.
Use of Your Information
The information collected and stored about you is primarily used to enable us to provide better services for you. Furthermore, we might use the information you provide for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information you have requested from us; information relating to our products or services.
- To provide you with information about other products which we feel might be of interest to you; where you have given us your consent to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments and obligations to you as the user or visitor to our website.
- To inform you of any changes we might make to our website. These changes could include improvements and/or service/product changes that may affect our service.
If you are our existing customer, we might contact you, occasionally, to give you some information about the products and services that are similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Additionally, we might also use your data in order to provide you with information about unrelated goods and services which we might consider to be of interest to you. We might contact you concerning these goods and services by any of the methods you consented to provide at the time your information was collected.
If you are a new customer, we might contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have given us your consent, and only through those means you have provided consent for.
If you do not want us to use your data or information; if you do not want third parties to use your information you will be given the opportunity to withhold your consent to this at the time you provide us with your details on the form we used to collect your data.
Please understand that we do not reveal any information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers. However, we may, on occasionally, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
Storing Your Personal Data
All data and information that is provided to us by our clients is stored on our secure servers. Any details that are related to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure privacy and safety.
Please understand that the transmission of any information via the internet is not completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of any data sent to us electronically. The transmission of such information and data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password in order for you to have access to certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping your password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we might find it necessary to disclose your personal information to any member of our group such as our subsidiaries; our holding company and/or its other subsidiaries where that may be applicable or necessary.
We might also disclose your personal information to the following types of third parties:
- Third parties where we sell any or all of our business, products and/or our assets.
- Third parties, which legally require that we disclose your information to them.
- Third parties that assist fraud protection and minimize credit risk.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
You have the right to inquire about the data that has been stored about you. You can correct, block and delete any of your data.
Should you wish to access any details or information that we hold about you, please feel free to contact us using the contact information available on our website.
You have got the right to revoke any given consents at all times.